Celine Dion Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adena sharing from sales cwh.

3 posters

Go down

U think its a good idea ?

Adena sharing from sales cwh. I_vote_lcap100%Adena sharing from sales cwh. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Adena sharing from sales cwh. I_vote_lcap0%Adena sharing from sales cwh. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Adena sharing from sales cwh. Empty Adena sharing from sales cwh.

Post  Bier Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:21 am

Ok me and celine created a way to share the money we make from the items we sell from cwh:

In the CWH we always keep 1kkk, this money will be used by celine to buy mats, to craft.
If celine needs to buy lets say arcana mace heads, he will use the money thats in the cwh (at that time still 1kkk), lets say he spends 300kk on those heads, remaining cwh deposit = 700kk

When celine make money by selling something lets say he make 500kk, he will put 300kk in the cwh deposit, so the cwh deposit will be 1kkk again. The remaining 200kk will be used to buy ews, read below.

If the CWH deposit is 1kkk, the money that celine make by selling cwh items, will be used to buy EWS.
If we got 8 EWS in cwh, celine will give everybody 1 ews.

This way we will always have some money to buy mats needed, and we have a nice way of sharing the money we make.

Good idea or not ? vote !

Bier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adena sharing from sales cwh. Empty Re: Adena sharing from sales cwh.

Post  Rosalynda Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:57 pm

Dunno if it's the best since that will be damn slow for someone to get something very valuable like a weap + SA or even a S set.

if we do like that, let's say we farm 2 EWS/day, after 4 day everyone get 1 EWS (just a supposition, we can do more, like the weekend). If someone needs a weap + SA for exemple, it's making him wait around 16days to get a weap if i can find it for 8 EWS, to get a Drako set it brings it to 120 days ...

Maybe rather keep the EWS and trade only for things needed like getting S weap and good set for the most used class or the special needs like gearing a RB party currently. Sparing EWS of the same rythm of drops will bring the 16 days of wait for a weap + SA at 4 days, Drako set to 15 days.

It's mean between the 2 cases, in the first all will have to wait 120days to get their drako sets, in the second we can make a party full drako in 125 days.

After, it's to everyone not to ask for too much if it's a char played 1h a week or if it's just to get a + on a weap, like i won't ask an MA set +6 + AMacu for my ES. If we're all fair and square, that would be faster and much more attractive: 15 days of farming to wait for a Drako set is quite attractive compared to 120 no ?

Just a proposition, and again, it's all about playing fair with what i said.

Rosalynda

Back to top Go down

Post  Bier Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 am

Great reply and i must agree that its better to choose a person, look what he needs, and buy it from the ews/adena/items, if bought, next one is.

Bier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CelineFromDion Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:59 am

Well, it would be nice for the persons that r on top of the list, but it might be frustrating for the people that r down the list, who will have to wait really long. And the need of person 1 might be more expensive then the needs of person 2. So how do we solve that?

And now the price of ews is kinda low, but it might fall even more, so if we give someone draco boots, worth 7 ews now, what if another person wants draco boots too, but by then they'r worth the double, 14 ews. Wouldn't it be unfair for the 1st person?

If we share what we got every time then we're sure everyone gets the same + there won't be any fights cuz of the share that everyone got. But that's just my opinion. If everyone agrees with Thaddée then we should do it like that.

CelineFromDion

http://tomvrugteveen.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum